Rights reserved Carmelo Zagari - Centre Minier Faymoreau
The Miners' Chapel (opened in December 1876 and included since 1998 in the heritage and tourism development project in the municipality of Faymoreau) has presented the work of a contemporary artist, Carmelo Zagari, since 2001. His work includes 19 stained-glass windows that tell the story of 19 topics revolving around the daily lives of the erstwhile Faymoreau miners. On one of them, a green horse seems to await the order of his companion in misfortune. This creation thus pays tribute to the erstwhile miners and regional history.